'BICKS' Dill Pickles

'BICKS' Dill Pickles

Silly thing, I am love pickles...usually clear the grocery stores of them back home. The thing is I can't find them here in HK! I've seen some at TASTE, but they are "sweet' pickles and the selection was between that and relish. Can anyone tell me where I can find some or suggest a good place where I can get some?

The usual ( I find ) place for picking up the not so usual brands is City Super in Harbour City, on Canton Road, TST. Just a walk in from the Star Ferry if your on the Island. I have the devils job of finding Maple Syrup but can always get it there.

The Island branch at Tia Koo of Jusco has a good western range also. I think they stock for local tastes as the range is different where I now live nr Tia Po in NT.

I am sure also there will be a deli somewhere around central for your craving.

Thanks. So how do I get there from TST station? Which exit to CITY SUPER?

I also have a JUSCO here in Lok Fu, but I find that TASTE (Festival Walk) has a better selection for Western taste buds. But still no dill pickles....boo-hoo.

BTW I went on a rampage just to find Ginger Ale! Think they'd have that at your local 7/11....wrong!

If MTR use the Kowloon Park exit.

This brings you to the corner of Nathan Road and Hiaphong Road ( Nathan Road is the BIG M.F. Road ).

Walk down Hiaphong Road to the end ( about 400 yds ) to Canton Road and Harbour City is the HUGE complex in front of you. Go inside to the THIRD Floor . City Super is there. Is has a very good deli selection , so take lots of money and big bags !!

good to know. Thanks

swear i saw bottles of the mini ones (BICK) at the park in shop at hopewell by the deli section.