Like Tree16Likes

How to get rid of silver fish infestation

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

You know that I always come back tail between legs grovelling! No need to wheely-bin me!

Go on then....

Dreadnought, she got villefied in the press for this. Thing is, I always think of stupid things like that. Just last night, I saw a feral cat balancing on a very small pole. I thought "If I nudge that pole, it'll fall off", not really thinking about the consequences further than that. She just had the bollox to do it... I think I am a terrible person really. Eeek!

Well, since ladies love guitars (="chickz digz guitars"), I will serenade you one day playing the elec/acoust/air guitar. Naked.

As previously said, Go on then

I do sometimes stand at the top of a crowded escalator and think 'imagine the scenes if I pushed the guy in front of me' warped minds, eh.

Hey leave the prayming mantis alone, they are beneficial, much like lady bugs, dragon flies and others, they eat the bad insects.

Quote Originally Posted by luckycat:
    I walked into the flat with a praying mantis on my shoulder two nights ago. I turned my head and looked at him. He also turned his triangular and sharp-edged head and looked at me. In that moment I realised how alien-like and scary they are. I screamed (like a little girl) and swatted him off with my phone (I wasn't going to touch him with my bare hands). Luckily, he landed outside.

Praying mantis is on the bad list.

Quote Originally Posted by HongKongFoot:
    Hey leave the prayming mantis alone, they are beneficial, much like lady bugs, dragon flies and others, they eat the bad insects.
    And the girls eat the guys after sex! Very beneficial

I dont know about you babe, but I prefer my foreplay before and not after...

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    And the girls eat the guys after sex! Very beneficial

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    Anything with more than 4 legs is on my bad list.
    Also anything with two legs and a ding-dong can sometimes be quite troublesome.
    Satay Sue likes this.