Like Tree3Likes

I need wholesalers for a new general grocery shop

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I need wholesalers for a new general grocery shop

I need any help to find wholesalers to stock a new small grocery shop in Kowloon. Items like - confectionery, tin goods, liquour, chinese herbal medicine, quality imported meat, milk powder, children and mother things, cosmetic, and any other daily use items you may suggest.

Note: not interested in mainland China made products unless licensed in Hong Kong.

dear giant likes this.

You've rented a space for a grocery shop in Kowloon but still have no idea where to find suppliers?

HongKongFoot and jimbo like this.

Wow, how about we help you find customers as well? Arent you supposed to do your research and such before you get a place?

It's Shri fishing for trolls..

Thanks for your generous help. The shop is not yet opened. I am in my research stage.

Just looking for your generous offer of information. If you don't have any that would be just fine.

Hi
    I import quality Taiwan high mountain oolong tea, Taiwan grown organic food, Japan made cosmetics. If interested let me know.

Nearly all branded products have labels with the company details on them. It will take some time but pick the products you are interested in and note down the distributor address and phone details.

You can try some of the larger distributors such as Sims, LFAsia etc.

go to trade shows, talk to exhbitors, find them.

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    Nearly all branded products have labels with the company details on them. It will take some time but pick the products you are interested in and note down the distributor address and phone details.

You can try some of the larger distributors such as Sims, LFAsia etc.
    Thanks. That is helpful advice. If you know of any wholesale markets that I can view the good that would be nice.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast