Hair went wrong!!Blonde to Brunette, what do i do?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

this thread is too funny

Quote Originally Posted by xxxkelly88xxx:
    Hey

Well, this is going to be a really big moan!!I don't feel like I am overreacting!

I went to a hairdressers in central, nearby Toni and Guy on Wyndham St. I walked in with my friend. I asked for the blondest colour as I am (was) blonde. So the hairdresser put the foils in. I also asked, is this blonde again? He said, yes it is.
    So left the colour on for half an hour or so. Then I went to get it all washed off. When I sat back down in the chair, i realised my hair didnt look the colour it was meant to be, even though it was wet. I waited for him to start drying it.
    Then, I discovered it was a very light brown. So I kicked off a little and said this is not the colour that I had asked for! Therefore, he said he would change it. However, when he changed it, it had gone an even darker brown! So basically he had destroyed my blonde colour!
    I then suggested to him that I go to Toni and Guy up the road, and then he can pay for it to be sorted. He then refused to pay even though it was his fault!
    He then tried once more, and again failed! Therefore I stormed out as my hair colour was, well i dont even know what colour it is!
    So I eventually got home and washed my hair and it doesnt look so bad, but it is very dark compared to what I had before!
    I really want to do something about the person that destroyed my hair colour, but what can i do?
    I am genuinally upset about what has happened as I have always been a light blonde all my life and I didnt want to be any darker at all!I didnt ask for a darker colour in the first place!!

Please will someone suggest if I can do anything?
    Otherwise, suggest how I can improve my hair colour?

I am a young girl who worries about the way I look all the time!

anyway, i hope you can offer me some advice

Kelly
    from blonde to bubble-gum blonde

Advice...

unfortunately with salons you get what you pay for. If you were a natural blonde, then the best idea is to go to a few salons and find out if they have a color stripping product. it is a procedure than removes and color on your hair without really damaging it . from there at a higher end salon they should properly be able to lighten your hair. for any lightening they will need to use bleach which may be followed by a toner or a high lift blonde color, if they are'nt then the chances are your not gonna be blonde. i hope this helps if you haven't already fixed the problem.

In the 18 months since the last post I suspect she has:
    a) grown up quite a bit,
    b) fixed the problem, and
    c) gone home

Quote Originally Posted by xxxkelly88xxx:
    hey
    gosh, why do the threads i make cause so much havoc all the time!i was only bloody asking for some advice. Seriously what is your problem pdlm or whatever ur username is!
    im 18 years old yeah!and trust me with the shit that ive had to deal with in this country im certainly more mature than you obviously!so dont even think about patronising me when you dont even know me!I think ive said that one before too!
    At the end of the day, i walked into a hairdressers in tin shui wai today and they sorted the whole thing out for me!It looks absolutely perfect!
    Answering your questions about going blonde when im actually blonde already, i just wanted it lightened thats all! Didnt ask for some stupid unwanted comments, but thanks for those who gave good advice and supported me
    If you are 18 why does your profile say 20?

I'd glad you are happy now - but there are a heck of a lot more important things in life than the colour of your hair so don't get surprised if some folks find your posts a little trying.

Because the profile age is automatically updated, and she was 18 when she posted.

OLD THREAD! She's long gone.

LOL - we needed an old thread warning on this! Although I note that all the same folks were posting good advice back then too.... might have noticed if I had not recognised the folks....

KIA actually seems to be getting less grouchy with age!

Oye. I resemble that remark.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Just leave it