Hair went wrong!!Blonde to Brunette, what do i do?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Angry Hair went wrong!!Blonde to Brunette, what do i do?

Hey

Well, this is going to be a really big moan!!I don't feel like I am overreacting!

I went to a hairdressers in central, nearby Toni and Guy on Wyndham St. I walked in with my friend. I asked for the blondest colour as I am (was) blonde. So the hairdresser put the foils in. I also asked, is this blonde again? He said, yes it is.
    So left the colour on for half an hour or so. Then I went to get it all washed off. When I sat back down in the chair, i realised my hair didnt look the colour it was meant to be, even though it was wet. I waited for him to start drying it.
    Then, I discovered it was a very light brown. So I kicked off a little and said this is not the colour that I had asked for! Therefore, he said he would change it. However, when he changed it, it had gone an even darker brown! So basically he had destroyed my blonde colour!
    I then suggested to him that I go to Toni and Guy up the road, and then he can pay for it to be sorted. He then refused to pay even though it was his fault!
    He then tried once more, and again failed! Therefore I stormed out as my hair colour was, well i dont even know what colour it is!
    So I eventually got home and washed my hair and it doesnt look so bad, but it is very dark compared to what I had before!
    I really want to do something about the person that destroyed my hair colour, but what can i do?
    I am genuinally upset about what has happened as I have always been a light blonde all my life and I didnt want to be any darker at all!I didnt ask for a darker colour in the first place!!

Please will someone suggest if I can do anything?
    Otherwise, suggest how I can improve my hair colour?

I am a young girl who worries about the way I look all the time!

anyway, i hope you can offer me some advice

Kelly

I'm sorry if this is a dumb guy question, but if your hair is naturally blonde and you are happy with that why did you ask for any colour to be used at all?

And could you please not put "I am a young girl" in ALL your posts - either you're old enough to be travelling the world on your own or we should be sending for your parents to come and take you home.

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM
    I'm sorry if this is a dumb guy question, but if your hair is naturally blonde and you are happy with that why did you ask for any colour to be used at all?

And could you please not put "I am a young girl" in ALL your posts - either you're old enough to be travelling the world on your own or we should be sending for your parents to come and take you home.

Ummm why don't you let people who actually know something about hair color, etc... answer this one (like the girls).

Also, travelling on your own does not make one mature or nessesarily confident enough to deal with issues independently. She reached out for help, so either offer some useful advise or just leave the kid alone.

kelly, I feel for you. Either you can go to Toni and Guy to sort out your hair issue or just let it grow out. Wait for a couple of weeks before trying to fix it now as your hair might need a rest from all the colouring.

Put up a photo, start a poll ....

.... or just go do some retail therapy and get over yourself.

what do you call a blonde with a brunette dye job? artificial intelligence

Did you pay for the dye job? I would report it to the Consumer Council. I'm sure you're still gorgeous Kelly, if that's any consolation.

kelly : as suggested by Jay .. just throw the issue at the consumer council and have them try and get you some compensation.

Unless she can explain why she wanted to keep her hair its natural colour yet asked for artificial colour to be used then I suggest she would just be laughed out of the room.

Let's not devalue the Consumer Council with stupid things like this - keep it for serious matters.

Last edited by PDLM; 11-07-2007 at 11:18 AM.

PDLM : Bullys need to explain why they don't pick on people their own size.

Missing the speakers corner bullying eh?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast