Like Tree77Likes

Marrying a mainland woman in Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    I knew you were exploting her! You're just like the rest of these bloody expat leeches!
    After 10 years with me she probably deserves something as a reward.........PR is probably pretty good....I've got to get something out of this 'arrangement' though..........
    justjoe86 likes this.

nothing can be ensure, i think the most important thing is how much u know that person, and her personalities, even thought there is still a chance of telling lies in relationship. but i do think OP can judge it by his own observation.

Stereotype of mainlander or mainland chinese woman has been rooted in Hongkonger's heart for over 20 yrs, the difference of economics development, welfare system, government policies , cultural value..etc generate a image to most of the mainlanders that Hong Kong is better than mainland china. and it attracts alot of gold diggers from mainland china, seriously, i dnt think it happens on man who can easily attract gold digger in mainland china, but also woman.

But is it a fact that all of mainland chinese women or men are gold diggers?

i dont think so, i used to work for the adaptation programs for new arrival students in school. i can say part of the mainland chinese women and their children are not willing to come to hk, because of the discrimination, and they dont really like hong kong that much. No space, crowded..financial difficulties etc.. they still come to hong kong because of family reunion.

Also, there is a part of my cases, those mainland chinese woman abardon their kids and husband after they arrived hk and got hk ID card.

After working with those family, i realize one thing, The quality of a person is way much important than the background of that person. How does she think? what is the most things to her? what does she care? what does she like? how's her lifestyle? is she greedy? i think everyone can know their partner well enough to give a judgement on their personalities and personal value.

love is beautiful, you have love feelings, you love a person, and you also have to know that person. if you dnt know that person deep enough, you are just loving the fake image of that person. so , at the end, it's not that woman's background bothers a man, it's the image of that woman bothers a man.

justjoe86 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    I knew you were exploting her! You're just like the rest of these bloody expat leeches!
    Everyone exploits each other in HK. Mainlanders try to game the system to get permanent residency. Expats try to exploit locals. Local try to exploit expats. Locals exploiting each other. And expats exploiting each other. Heck, maybe we should rename HK the "exploitation city", hahaha.

Original Post Deleted
    So you married your wife to gain wealth? How did you "arranged" your wedding?

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    Yeah well to me you are a typical racist bigot. HK continues to go downhill because of people like you....really, what freedoms have you seen lessened since the change?
    Virago, you really don't understand HK people's problems at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatts:
    Virago, you really don't understand HK people's problems at all.
    So enlighten me then. What are HK people's problems?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using GeoClicks Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    So enlighten me then. What are HK people's problems?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using GeoClicks Mobile
    Re-read the "Mainland water" thread.
    TheBrit and dear giant like this.

Quote Originally Posted by garycyk:
    whats wrong with Apple Daily? is this fake news?
    Apple Daily, sensationalist dribble....says a lot about you.

It's very obvious from garycyk's preferred news source where he is coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by garycyk:
    I choose apply daily because they make the best animation among all the local newspaper
    Lol lol lol
    Fiona in HKG likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11