Like Tree19Likes

And I thought HSBC could not get any harder to use....

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Is that where you have to input part of the account number and then get a code?

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    Is that where you have to input part of the account number and then get a code?
    Yes. Painful. Asking for the LAST few digits of an account number is a pain .. counting back from the end etc etc, would have been simpler to ask for the whole thing!

True, perhaps an extra step that is a bit overboard! I hate the Barclays thing where you have to insert your card and then a pin, then you get another code. This after inputting a 12-digit access number!

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    Yes. Painful. Asking for the LAST few digits of an account number is a pain .. counting back from the end etc etc, would have been simpler to ask for the whole thing!

use the mouse to highlight the last 8 digits (account number) and enter that on the device, then press button to obtain code to proceed.

I do it every month and have gotten used to it.
    MovingIn07 likes this.

Edit: sorry didn't realise what you meant, thought you meant cut and paste...!

I heart citibank

After my experience with them in Japan we (along with several people I knew there) nicknamed them "Shittybank"
    (though that said their foreign exchange rates for TTs were most competitive!)

shittybank that's funny.

At least Shittybank has English ATMs in Japan. Keeping my HSBC dongle as well.

as much as i hate shitty bank, i have yet to find anything better here in HK. the rules and practices at HangSeng, HSBC, BoC, etc are appalling. the staff are zombies (typical). and the money aint free.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast