Cyber cafe???

Cyber cafe???

Hi everybody,

I m in HK for a week and dont have Internet at home so I usually go to a game zone cyber cafe in the evening but :
    VERY noisy and expensive (14 HK$ for 1 hour)

Does anyone know another place near North point?
    somebody told me starbucks or in shopping mall but isnt it closed early?

thx in advance for every help
    Kevorg

Free Cybercafe

Wanchai MTR, Hong Kong Post, Public Libraries (probably), Harbour City (TST)

fly

Any Pacific Coffee, you can get 15 min of free internet access -- but please, please don't be one of those folks who sip their drinks by the machine for 30-40 minutes at a time!

Along the same lines, does anyone know of any public place where you can go to get files (from cd or flash, say) printed? There is Kinko's in USA and Japan, but in HK, who provides equivalent service?

Fly, check out the photo shops on Stanley. I think you can also drop your CD off at 7-11 (I know they do film.. had heard they did digitial prints too).

thx a lot everybody, it's helpfull
    the thing is I was hoping to find cheap internet cafes (coz sometimes I like to stay more than 15 minutes on internet...) as you can find in Europe but apparently It doesnt exist in HK
    anyway, I gonna manage with this

Just go to Bulldogs Bar and Grill in Lan Kwai Fong. Free wireless access through out the bar.