Like Tree27Likes

Stuff to do and that

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

get a cab to HK marina - eat there ( pay cash - you dont have to be a member and they will like sitting on tghe spanish style terrace )

you can walk to trio beach from there ( about 45 mins ) - hang out and have a beer

- get a sam pan from there to sai kung - go and play pool in the pub...

go for a burger at those restaurants opposite the pier.. ( not quite the golf ferry one )

Dipper has a point - you might be cramping their style (and you can use this as a great excuse to go out for a few beers!)

But if you really do want to arrange something... has her 'BFF' been to HK before? If not, I'm afraid, she might be more interested in all the (here we go again) tourist spots like the peak, harbour view, big buddha etc. rather than going hiking. Some people only go to HK once and they want to get the cliche photos taken.

Aye. She came last November. Did all that - including the Buddha in Tung Chung. What a soulless place (no offence DavidTC, I know how much you love TC). I hope these visits don't turn into an annual event.

It is a fair point dipdab, guns, Bryant and JJ make (making a mental note that all the suggestions came from strong and handsome men - not whiney women). However, the Mrs and the BFF have always treated me as their man slave when I am around. I am expected to cook, clean, drive, pay etc etc whilst they're together. Generally, when they're apart, they're both really nice. They just resonate all the worst things about being female when together.

Errgh. Maybe I can get myself arrested this weekend.

Tell me more about Sai Wan pavillion and the beach - or will all that be apparent when I get the maps tonight?

dear giant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by luckycat:
    However, the Mrs and the BFF have always treated me as their man slave when I am around. I am expected to cook, clean, drive, pay etc etc whilst they're together.
    How many goddamn thumbs are you under?!

You're far too nice for your own good!

Name:  notrousers.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  197.4 KB
    Now, children, can anyone guess who's wearing Luckycat's trousers today?

Quote Originally Posted by luckycat:
    Tell me more about Sai Wan pavillion and the beach - or will all that be apparent when I get the maps tonight?
    It's very easy. Get to Sai Kung, hop on a cab next to Mac Donald (plenty there). Ask him to bring you to SAI WAN PAVILLION. It takes a little while and around 90 HKD. When you get there it's quite a nice walk on top/by the side of a reservoir, then you will hit the Mac Lehose trail, you go down and you arrive at Sai wan beach. There is one / 2 restos by the beach. you can stop there for a drink/meal or continue (cross the beach) and walk all the way to Tai Long Wan. There are two small restos on the beach there too. Then head forPak Tam Au. once you hit the main road, walk down (on your left when you exit the trail) for about 200m,there is a bus stop. Take bus 94 back to Sai Kung, or a cab if one passes nearby.

Girls ---> Shopping, You ----> Pub.

Problem solved.

Seeing as no-one has asked:

describe looks

(I may get banned for this, but its so appropriate in this instance).

Weather is looking sh*t for the weekend, therefore some indoor suggestions:

- shopping
    - eating
    - drinking
    - threesome (where did this slip in?)
    - staying in doing eating, watching, tv, drinking
    - massages in china
    - macau (see that water show or whatever its called)
    - go to a museum
    - go indoor rock climbing (places in TST and Sheung Wan)
    - Tea at the Pen
    - Drunken weekend brunch

Last edited by pin; 14-10-2011 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Weather is looking sh*t for the weekend, therefore some indoor suggestions:

- threesome (where did this slip in?)
    It slips in the usual place.
    gunsnroses likes this.