posting presents to europe - cheapest way

Closed Thread

posting presents to europe - cheapest way

Hi I need to post some presents back to Switzerland and wondered if anyone knows the cheapest way. It is post office or a carrier ??

They are just some costume jewellery so not particularlt valuable and I can have two packets of aroung 4 KG each.... anyone any experience they want to share ??

We usually just use the post office where they pack it for you or just give you a green box.

You will find that couriers are only chepaer if you start going with like 20kg e.g. using DHL 20kg box etc.

No harm in going to the post office and getting a quote.

Also try the DHL office in the concourse of Admiralty station.

You can get all the HongKong Post pricing on their website: http://www.hongkongpost.com
    I reckon that would be the best way - it's always been very efficient IME, whether using normal mail or their Speedpost (courier) service.

I use Speedpost all the time: quick, relatively cheap and simple to do. In fact off down the post office very soon.

Smile thanks

thanks guys. the link to the post office is great. i just need my kitchen scales now !!

If it is very valuable, important and needs to arrive quickly then use a courier other than that I always use HK Speedpost. Never lost anything in all the years I've used it. Insurance for total loss is cheap too. Website offers parcel tracking. Become a business customer and they will come to you to pick up.