Like Tree23Likes

Maggi Noodles!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Mercury_element: Exactly. My friend was a fan of maggi when he was in university hostel. His wife said that "Maggi is the only thing that he can cook better than me".

Last edited by crowny; 25-10-2011 at 02:41 PM.

Stoob: May I know where would you usually get the frozen chapatis? Indian stores in Hong Kong?

drumbrake and Dreadnought like this.

Quote Originally Posted by crowny:
    Stoob: some informant told me that their mothers' cooking is what they miss that most. one said that a particular thick sweet soup that her mum used to made for her when she was sick reminds her of her childhood. Since I don't have the name of the dishes, that's why I used Maggi as an example.
    Hmm - mothers cooking compared to Maggi noodles. Sorry - I would consider that an insult if I were the guys mother!
    bookblogger and Dreadnought like this.

Stoob: May I know where would you usually get the frozen chapatis? Indian stores in Hong Kong?
    ROTFLMAO. THis thread is hilarious. Troll?

Maggi noodles

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    ROTFLMAO. THis thread is hilarious. Troll?
    I'm new to the forum, and I don't speak Hindi, do you mind explain the meaning of ROTFLMAO?

You can get them at Indian stores, I have seen them at a store, just under the staircase, on g/f.

My friend gets them regularly, and he said it nowhere near to homemade ones.

See the left
    I'm new to the forum, and I don't speak Hindi, do you mind explain the meaning of ROTFLMAO?

ROTFLMAO is a type of indian appetiser, similar to Onion Bhaji, except with instant noodles as a filling. Just like Ghandi used to eat.

I believe there may be a thread covering frozen chapatis on this site!

What is Onion Bhaji?

Quote Originally Posted by NW14:
    ROTFLMAO is a type of indian appetiser, similar to Onion Bhaji, except with instant noodles as a filling. Just like Ghandi used to eat.