LOOKING FOR Hot Wings / Buffalo Wings

Closed Thread

LOOKING FOR Hot Wings / Buffalo Wings

hi all, i am immensely craving for some buffalo wings. any suggestions for a good spot for real american buffalo wings n beer?... PLS help. THXTHX!

Buffalo wings

Seriously, any good american bar for buffalo wings /hot wings and beer ? I'm craving for them, too.

Quote Originally Posted by goosie:
    hi all, i am immensely craving for some buffalo wings. any suggestions for a good spot for real american buffalo wings n beer?... PLS help. THXTHX!

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Buffaloes don't have wings and "good American beer" is an oxymoron.

OMG,

i AM ALSO CRAVING FOR THAT TOO. I HAVE BEEN TO USA FOR 2 YEARS AND I LOVE THEM.

I KNOW HOW TO COOKED IT THOUGH, IF SPECIAL INGREDIENTS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET????

SOMETIMES, I WANTED TO SEE IF CITYSUPER OR PARK N SHOP SELLING THEM.

CHEERS,
    JACKY

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    "good American beer" is an oxymoron.
    American Beer doesn't mean Bud and Coors only. The US actually has the most breweries in the world, and has excellent micro-brewed beer.

Quote Originally Posted by reinkarnation:
    American Beer doesn't mean Bud and Coors only. The US actually has the most breweries in the world, and has excellent micro-brewed beer.
    Couldn't agree more. There's plenty of outstanding beer in the US, and the microbrewery and homebrewing scenes are on a whole other level. Try HK Brew House for a small selection of pretty good American beer--for the wings, make your own.
    Last edited by jayinhongkong; 18-11-2009 at 12:05 AM.

The cheapest I have seen is at Big Bite in North Point on Tuesdays: $15 for 5 when you purchase a Beer Lao. But get over the buffalo wing fix and just get an order of wings at Barco nad you'll be much, much happier. You'll never miss the sauce. Sadly, they only have Hoegaarden or San Miguel to wash it down, not anything from Anderson Valley or Brooklyn or Mendocino County like at HK Brew House.
    And please, enough of these lame statements that there is no such thing as good American beer. Anybody who has tried any beer besides your tired old standards in the past 15 years knows America can brew with the best of Belgium, let alone Germany or Britain or the Czech Republic. It's as tired and misinformed of an argument as saying that Brits or Kiwis or Kiwis are incapable of cooking anything more appetizing than boiled meat.