Good Place for a massage? Just the rub, not the tug!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Another good place is Sun Moon. At the corner of Stewart and Hennessy Rds, near the old 298 computer centre in Wan Chai.

Last edited by jgl; 08-05-2008 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikasp:
    I am not joking. If you go for a massage in Sweden it will cost you 500-600 HKD/hour and you will get a professional massage from someone with training. You do not have to 'worry' about that you will get more than a massage. If you want something else you would really need to have contacts or actively search out such places on the internet.

We do have prostitutes but it is quite shameful to pay for sex in Sweden. I.e. if you can not meet women in a normal way you have to pay for it = bad. It is not looked upon as in the 'fun' way as in Asia. Here it is drug addicts and used girls from eastern Europe mainly. Of course there are some that do it for fun and money.

In Asia I think many do it from sheer frustration. I read that people in the northeast of Thailand can make as little as 500-600 HKD/month and therefore send their daughters off to places like Pattaya and Patong etc. Anything to get out of the hopeless situation of poverty.

Sorry for being totally off-topic and the serious tone. I can also laugh at the crazy stuff that goes on in Wan Chai but it is a bit sad that girls have to sell services like that. If they did not feel they have to I think they would opt out. Phew
    wow i never knew that. i was about to go to a massage parlor just wanting for a massage but if they going to try something i dont want to be put in a arkward position

Yeah yeah yeah. Just trying to point out that it is not that way in SWE for instance. Sometimes people have their ideas about Europe in general and swedish massage etc. without having a clue since they have never been here. Same as I am fairly new to Asia, about 6 months working in HK in total and 1 week of vacation in Thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by andycrazn:
    wow i never knew that. i was about to go to a massage parlor just wanting for a massage but if they going to try something i dont want to be put in a arkward position

Quote Originally Posted by ingenue:
    in Central, i go to Bua Hom in the California Entertainment Building Bldg in Lan Kwai Fong, on the 5th Floor. solid massages, and inexpensive...1 hr Thai massage is $188, 1 hr oil massage is $220 if i remember correctly.
    back to the original topic, i went looking for this today, but couldn't find!!

does anyone have the full address and phone number.

thanks!

Googling Bua Hom immediately gives you:
    Reservation : 2234 9322

Bua Hom is good! It is about opposite Ebenezers kebab in LKF, I think it was fifth floor.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    back to the original topic, i went looking for this today, but couldn't find!!

does anyone have the full address and phone number.

thanks!