Good Place for a massage? Just the rub, not the tug!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Good Place for a massage? Just the rub, not the tug!

Looking for a good place to get a real massage. Not looking for a happy ending. Just need a good rub down. Anyone know of some places?

Is Sai Kung too far?

Know a place called Anna's Thai Massage in Sai Kung Town.
    Has Thai girls trained at Wat Po in Bangkok.

Just massage, no hanky-panky (as asked..)

Cool, what is the going rate?

in Central, i go to Bua Hom in the California Entertainment Building Bldg in Lan Kwai Fong, on the 5th Floor. solid massages, and inexpensive...1 hr Thai massage is $188, 1 hr oil massage is $220 if i remember correctly.

For Anna's I think its $168 per hour and $300 for 2hrs.

Some variations depending on oil used or not etc if I remember rightly.

Yes Bua Hom- the best

Forget Happy Feet! They also do Foot Reflex for $108 for 50 minutes!

I go there 2x per week and I drag all my friends there. All the girls are great and I can usually book last minute! We all agree - amazing. (do bring you own massage oil though, we don't like the Thai rose oil that they use)

....Bua Hom in the California Entertainment Building Bldg in Lan Kwai Fong, on the 5th Floor. solid massages, and inexpensive...1 hr Thai massage is $188, 1 hr oil massage is $220 if i remember correctly.

Bua Hom is good! I am a newbie at massages though so I was a bit startled when they ripped my underwear off after 10 minutes I've only gone to chiropractors or had foot/neck massage before.

I had the oil massage since they convinced me I did not want the thai style massage. I am as agile as a refrigerator as we say in Sweden... I would not go during the day since you need to shower afterwards. Can you do it there? I live so close now so I just walked home.

I paid $308 for 90 minutes. I've been there twice now and they're open 12 noon to 12 midningt

You could give Healthy feet for life in Causeway bay a try. I bought their package that they advertised in SCMP a couple of times. $1,380 for ten sessions of either 45 minute massage or 1 hr reflex.

They have male or female masseus (sp), and if you find one that you like, you can make appointments and request for the same one by their number. btw the massage is done fully clothed, unless you've got jeans on, then they will ask you to change to the shorts they provide.

rub and a tug

maybe it's all the mooncake i've been eating, or maybe i'm just really bored, but i'm going to ask the question everyone who's been reading this thread has really been wanting to ask - where to get a good rub AND a tug?

Quote Originally Posted by tenchoc:
    maybe it's all the mooncake i've been eating, or maybe i'm just really bored, but i'm going to ask the question everyone who's been reading this thread has really been wanting to ask - where to get a good rub AND a tug?
    That's easy! Laguna on a Sunday afternoon. See you there!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast