Like Tree55Likes

Property touts at IFC mall

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

They are selling wings, which is a sun hung Kai development. IFC is a sung hung Kai mall. I don't think they will get thrown out but they are annoying. I find looking very scruffy stops them bothering to harrass you.

You won't see the touts trying to sell a Henderson or sino development in IFC.

Morrison likes this.

Same as in Olympic. They are trying to sell The Providence Flats which is a Sino development. Olympic mall belongs to the Sino group so they are allowed there. Quite bothersome though

dear giant likes this.

Going to get worse as commission has been increased from 2% to 4% for a one bed and 4.5% for a two bed.

So expect them to be even pushier.

dear giant likes this.

Wondered where they (touts) crawled out from? Then I remembered the movie I saw last week, "Life without Principle".......a sign of things to come?????

IFC? Like so?

They are everywhere around Olympic, randomly places on the streets as well as in the shipping centres. The worst I saw was at Elements where they were blocking people from getting on the elevator. Telling them to "get the fuck out of my face" seems to get them to leave you alone.

TheBrit and dear giant like this.

Do people actually make impulse purchases of property as they stroll through a shopping mall? Seems like about the worst thing to tout.

Desperate tactics.

dear giant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Do people actually make impulse purchases of property as they stroll through a shopping mall? Seems like about the worst thing to tout.

Desperate tactics.
    "I knew I forgot to put something on my shopping list, that was it a flat! Thanks for reminding me kind sir I'll buy one now."
    dear giant and justjoe86 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    "I knew I forgot to put something on my shopping list, that was it a flat! Thanks for reminding me kind sir I'll buy one now."
    "do I get moneyback points for the purchase?"
    dear giant likes this.

Funnily enough, Mr Min07 and I went on a skiing holiday a few years back, I got injured so we went driving instead and found a great house for sale that we fell in love with and purchased on the spot. It turned out to be a brilliant investment too!