Sweet Surprise

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Well said Max.

anti-china propaganda

Western countries make money with China since long time now, the most part of our products come from their. When a product is discovered as dangerous, produced in a western country, we don't say that ALL the products of this country are dangerous!
    Don't forget how Nike (and many other companies) employed children during long time (perhaps still now) in China.
    I suppose that the real reason of this boycott will be soon discovered. (weapons, gaz...)
    The countries wich import Chinese products should control themself sometimes, it would avoid problems, but i suppose they don't want to pay for these control.

Nevertheless, China should have different labels of quality, and control it, it would be easier to make the difference for customers.

About food in HK, i think the most problem is the bad fridges used in supermarkets, especially for frozen items. City's upper, more expensive, is not an exemple to follow!
    Be carefull with "brown eggs", if you put vinegar in the water before boiling them, you will see that these eggs are originally white.
    Have you ever seen color of "fresh" fishes from Welcome? The most part of time, they are...green!

Bon appétit!

I dont like to buy seafood in welcome. It is really more colorful from the Market whether Lighting or something make the seafood is colorful

so long as it does not glow in the dark, does not have extra appendages or body parts and looks what it should it is supposed to be

fishes

i am able to see color, it's my job!
    some part of fishes are green (belly part) in supermarket, because they are not good to eat anymore!
    it's better to by fresh ones on fresh market

I go to fresh market buying my food, although there could get wet and there is without air condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Max:
    As for Hillary Clinton, how can anyone take her campaign seriously?
    She is, for better or worse, the odds-on favorite right now.
    Doubt any of the Dems can catch her, although she might not be "left" enough to cruise through the primaries. But her anti-China comments are an indication that she feels she has won the center of the Democratic Party and is now tacking left to pick up some of those voters.
    And the GOP is in disarray.

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth:
    She is, for better or worse, the odds-on favorite right now.
    Doubt any of the Dems can catch her, although she might not be "left" enough to cruise through the primaries. But her anti-China comments are an indication that she feels she has won the center of the Democratic Party and is now tacking left to pick up some of those voters.
    And the GOP is in disarray.
    sad but true.....though I'd vote for Barack Obama anyday.

(KK, I just might join your club! )

I'm voting for Cthulu. Why settle for the lesser evil.

Obama's timing is all wrong. Hard choice for him because he is riding a wave of poularity, but he needed a couple more terms in the Senate.
    Although, when was the last time a Senator won the Presidential election? They usually have too much baggage from all the money grubbing and speechifying in the Senate.