Help me find my former teachers! (SIS)

Closed Thread

Exclamation Help me find my former teachers! (SIS)

I'm searching for my former teachers that I have been extremely fond of as a child, I'm now 20 and I would love to reconnect with them.

I went to Singapore International School between the years of '98 and '02 and both of the teachers I'm currently looking for are both expats. I'm not sure if they're still in Hong Kong.

I'm looking for my form teacher in primary 1-3, her name is Gillian Kennedy and also my primary 4 form teacher, her name is Michelle Godberson.

Unfortunately, searches on Google, LinkedIn and other sites have proved fruitless so I'm hoping that maybe the expat community will know of them.

If anyone has any information of these two individuals, I would love to hear about it and get in touch with them again.

Thanks,
    Ivan

Last edited by IvanD; 03-03-2012 at 11:12 AM.

Tried Facebook?

Yup, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google. You name it.

Nothing.

Have you asked the school directly and ask them to pass on your details to them?

Yup. Just waiting for a reply. Though it has been more than 10 years ago, and I doubt if the school has the most updated contact information anyway. But yep I've gone that route as well.