Like Tree20Likes

More Triad Crime at Knustford terrace

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

More Triad Crime at Knustford terrace

We sat on the Terrance of a Spanish Restaurant near the entrance, when about at 1 am on Saturday,suddenly there was a Triad beating in the courtyard. Three young punks systematically beat some guy in the courtyard below, braking glasses and bottles on his head, broke chairs on his back, picked up tables from neighboring restaurants below and broke them on top of him. it went on for a good four minutes and scared the shit out of everybody. The guy was thrashed, and the police showed up with riot shields....and the guy had to be taken away in an ambulance. Probably not good for business as the place cleared out afterwards. i was surprised that this could happen at such a high density tourist area. It was a bad beating.

Yes, the cops never came to talk to use from our stadium viewpoint....they must already know the story.

dear giant and TheBrit like this.

I'm wondering what part of this story DG likes

Mat, bookblogger, virago and 1 others like this.

Triads, or guys beating up each other up after a few beers because one looked at a girl in the 'wrong way'?

Quote Originally Posted by drumbrake:
    Triads, or guys beating up each other up after a few beers because one looked at a girl in the 'wrong way'?
    What is Cantonese for "did you call my pint a poof?"

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob:
    What is Cantonese for "did you call my pint a poof?"
    It was probably an ABC who got his tones all wrong. What he actually was saying was 'Mine's a pint of stella".
    Stoob and bookblogger like this.

It was probably an ABC who got his tones all wrong. What he actually was saying was 'Mine's a pint of stella".
    What he was really saying was: "Stella's mine you pint sized mainlander"?
    drumbrake and Satay Sue like this.

How do you know they were Triads ?

I've seen worse at LKF, but they don't involve triads, but expats...

TST is a tourist area no doubt but it is also a highly lucrative part of town for triads (if they were triads indeed) so not surprising at all.

As for the police not taking your statement. Hard to say, maybe they already had sufficient info on hand and didn't need it,only they know.

HC, I think DG "likes" this post because of the information that the OP is providing (ie, he thanks him for relying the info on the forum - I was once surprised like you when he "liked" a post from DeletedUser where DeletedUser was saying that one of his friends got robbed...I was like wtf, but then he cleared out the small doubt I had by stating that he liked the fact that DeletedUser reported the info online - I might be wrong but I guess that is the case today as well - DG correct me if wrong of course)

dear giant likes this.

It was probably an BBC who got his tones all wrong. What he actually was saying was 'Mine's a pint of stella".

Jimbo was there?
    er2 likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast