Japanese

Closed Thread

Red face Japanese

Hello, this is Vonnyay - just a nickname.

I was born in an english speaking country, but my parents were from Hong Kong. I've learnt some cantonese ever since I could speak: at home; and learnt english at school, so I have a bad cantonese vocab, but still fluent. I would like to learn more cantonese, because I might make plans to live there when I finish school. Also, I've been to Hong Kong before a few years ago with my family.

I also really want to improve my Japanese, I've only learnt basic Japanese at school. I really want to live in Japan; but if I can't, then Hong Kong is my next choice.

Regards!

Quote Originally Posted by shale160:
    Hello, this is Vonnyay - just a nickname.

I was born in an english speaking country, but my parents were from Hong Kong. I've learnt some cantonese ever since I could speak: at home; and learnt english at school, so I have a bad cantonese vocab, but still fluent. I would like to learn more cantonese, because I might make plans to live there when I finish school. Also, I've been to Hong Kong before a few years ago with my family.

I also really want to improve my Japanese, I've only learnt basic Japanese at school. I really want to live in Japan; but if I can't, then Hong Kong is my next choice.

Regards!
    1. Based on reading the above, I would strongly advise you to learn some English as well. My take-away from those two paragraphs is that you currently may not be able to adequately communicate in any language....which could be a serious problem.

2. What in the world is the reason for your post??? Is there a question buried in there somewhere? Are you asking for advice or just simply announcing your future plans to the entire forum???

Flu getting you down? Made me laugh anyway... I guess the original poster was just pre-announcing that they might end up in Hong Kong - but would secretly prefer to be in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by climber07:
    1. Based on reading the above, I would strongly advise you to learn some English as well. My take-away from those two paragraphs is that you currently may not be able to adequately communicate in any language....which could be a serious problem.

2. What in the world is the reason for your post??? Is there a question buried in there somewhere? Are you asking for advice or just simply announcing your future plans to the entire forum???

dude u crack me up!
    is your face hurting you? cuz it's killing me!! hahaha
    still laughing about that climber, lol...

deleteduser

GeoExpat is in rare form tonight! LOL