Bespoke wedding invitation in Hong Kong?

Closed Thread

Bespoke wedding invitation in Hong Kong?

Hello my partner and I are looking for unique wedding invitations in HK, a tailor made design that can tell our story. We had been researching this for awhile and a lot of wedding card companies in HK we visited only do template generic style (and over price!) they r not really what we are looking for! Can anyone give us some recommendations? We need the invite printed around the end of June so it's rather urgent! Still have a lot to do for our weddings ... Thanks ! Any help is useful!

Original Post Deleted
    Thanks DeletedUser. I visited them but they are really expensive.
    They quoted me 20K just for printing (we need invites and RSVP with the belly band x 300) and for the design seems to be just cut and paste from their templates. We really want something more unique and tailor to us. Not too typical Hk style wedding cards.
    Gonna try H2cards in Wan Chai ....Anyone tried???

If you know what you want and it is very specific, can you not do it yourselves on the computer?

You can buy lovely card from art shops to print on and import photos, wording, use colours, tie ribbon etc - all in the way you want to reflect your personalities.

We found it!!!!!!!

We found this bespoke invitation design service by Kalo Make Art from the web. Kalo is friendly and she really tried to understand our likes and dislikes.
    We cant wait to see our invitations!

How much did it end up costing you? I need a very small quantity of invites and thank you cards for a baby shower.