Printing photo postcards

Closed Thread

Printing photo postcards

Hi, I am trying to get some of my photos printed on glossy paper onto postcards. Something a bit like this - Photo postcards | Flickr - Photo Sharing!.

I wanted to know shops/areas where I can get this done locally. I ordered the postcard backings from the US and well apart from the time and cost, I would prefer to get this done here.

Also I want the print to come directly on the postcard, if that makes sense (not get a separate backing). Any help would be super appreciated.

Cheers

Kirti

How many are you looking to print? Typically serious printers which are used commercially will have minimum print orders (i.e. 1000+).

For smaller orders...Have you asked at the obvious places like Fotomax or Blank Sheet?

Also, places which do Business Cards may be able to help...for example Print 100 Just not sure if they will have the right paper you're looking for.

You can try e-print as well. They have a website but it's in chinese. Try giving them a call at 2319-7109, they do have English speaking staff.

Thanks

I will look into these local options. Thanks so much for the help. Very appreciated.

Cheers

If you have a Mac there is a card printing functionality built into iPhoto. We printed our Christmas cards through them and were very pleased with the results. Took about a week to get them sent over (they are actually printed in Japan).

I have a Canon photo printer that prints postcards, so if you just want a very small number (10 or less) then I can assist. You'd have to bring the memory card to me in Causeway Bay. PM me if so. Cheers

Hi GERRY101101, may I ask which Canon photo printer you have which can print postcards? I am searching for a home-use postcard printer. But what kind of card you used for the postcard? How is the image quality?