Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By novaflux
  • 1 Post By zekephoenix

Part Time Maid!

Closed Thread

Part Time Maid!

heya all,

well obviously i have recently moved to HKG and as a typical bloke, i have absolutely no idea how to iron, wash, cook and stuff.

Any kind soul out there whom knows of a part-time maid that's reliable and can help me out with washing, laundry, ironing and cleaning my place up weekly - please do PM me or post it here?

Really appreciate any referrals before my place degenerates into a pig sty...

rolin1987 likes this.

hi

if u need my help, my no is 98091441 i am dominica and i can help u do the housework...been working in hk for 10 yrs under one employer...pls let me know

many thanks

Novaflux, remember to check that the maid is allowed to work by immigration part time. If they are not you are then illegally employing them. Also, to stay legal you need liability insurance incase they have an accident while working for you. A number of people hire illegal part time maids. IMHO it is not worth the risk incase either immigration finds out or they have an accident while working for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Flat Hunter:
    A number of people hire illegal part time maids. IMHO it is not worth the risk...
    Sensible advice and very true but as a single guy I think a lot of that risk depends on how good looking the Amah is.

There are many, many maids looking for part-time work to supplement income. You can find
    them either by personal recommendation or advertising, or, I kid you not, by simply going somewhere like Laguna or Makati on a Sunday and mentioning the fact that you need a p/t Amah. It is you who will need the medical insurance to recover from the injuries you will sustain in the stampede.

Be careful. You see it as getting a part-time housekeeper. They will see you as a potential future full-time employer, boyfriend and husband. Probably all three.

Welcome to HK.

part time

anyone looking for part time now???!!!

hi im michel i think i can help u..pls call me 68213020...

hello,i'm wrking as a part time helper from North Point.43 yrs old, doin' this kind of job over 13 yrs.pls call me at 97107435.thanks

I also need a part time maid in Prince Edward

I also need a part time maid in Prince Edward. Just twice a week mainly cooking dinner and lunches for 2 days each time. Once a month a good clean as well.

Cheers

P.S. Please quote a hourly rate as well.

Last edited by zekephoenix; 01-02-2010 at 03:17 PM.
    rolin1987 likes this.

imhere in hongkong now but a filipino in citizenship, im herefor 12yrs stay in one boss

i need a part time work too, to sustain my kids school expenses, thou i will stay in to my boss this coming month it still ok for me to find extra income,,, my boss living in tsueng kwan o , thanks

hi im raquel you can contact me at 67783097 if you need a parttime job hope to hear from you