Like Tree1Likes

Allied Pickfords

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Just a follow up - My N'fixit and I decided to go with Allied Pickfords, and we must say that they were absolutely fantastic in their professionalism and the speed at which they packed up our stuff and moved it. The only thing broken was the kitty gym ( which was pretty old and decrepit anyway). Importantly, they guys moving our stuff had a pretty good sense of humour ( much needed during a huge and stressful move) and no problems with communicating in English.

hey congratulations natfixit!
    Just out of curiousity, what was their pricing structure like?
    Cheers!

I'd have to ask Mr N'fixit as he sorted out the financials. Ok, on the weekend, we found one whinge. They scratched one of the panels/ends of our expensive four poster bed....gggrrrr. How on earth, we couldn't know except that the bed was not scratched before it left previous place.

Mr N'Fixit's in Korea at the moment, will let you know when he gets back.

HI there - I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to post to help out anyone new. I recently relocated from the UK to Hong Kong and used Allied Pickfords, I really could not have asked for more. My account managers in London and in the UK were friendly, professional and prompt and the collection/delivery people (esp in HK) were unbelievably courteous and efficient. I really could not recommend highly enough!