Like Tree2Likes

Sanua or massage place spa type thing

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I've been to Queens Spa now and then over the years. But the last few times I went there, especially the last time a couple of weeks ago, happy ending was clearly on the table to say the least with all the 4 massages I had! Interesting considering I had my own girl next to me... I think some of the girls they got there now has worked on some more questionable places.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-HK:
    I've been to Queens Spa now and then over the years. But the last few times I went there, especially the last time a couple of weeks ago, happy ending was clearly on the table to say the least with all the 4 massages I had! Interesting considering I had my own girl next to me... I think some of the girls they got there now has worked on some more questionable places.
    You took your daughter to a massage place in Shenzhen?

How odd...

Quote Originally Posted by shenwen:
    How odd...
    Clearly you've not been to one. Lots of families go together.
    Yup, I've taken my 2 girls and son along with my wife to massage places in Shenzhen, Kunming and Chengdu.

Aside from families there are a lot of couples as well as groups of M&F friends too.

How odd...
    No. Your daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Aside from families there are a lot of couples as well as groups of M&F friends too.
    +1

We regularly (2/3 times a year) go as a couple or with a group of firends.

Only on rare occasion did I get a massage alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    Been to plenty in SZ and never been asked for Happy Ending...even when going alone...

Sent from my GT-I9210 using GeoClicks Mobile
    ive never been asked either but i have gone with chinese friends who have been propositioned when we had a joint massage in the same room, also went to Queen's Spa recently and there were multiple hj and bj occurring whilst kids running around.

not to mention that the masseur's technique is typically cr@p so i prefer to stick to professionals at top comfort who have obviously been at it for many years.

I traveled around china for my honeymoon and I would so most places I went to (mostly in hotels after a long days walking) offered this kind of service. But a polite no always did the trick.
    It always seemed to start with a flick of the balls.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-HK:
    No. Your daughter.
    that's funny.

oh wait, it's not.

anyway, hope she enjoyed it. Still very odd. Think she may have preferred a trip to the mall for ice cream or some face painting in the park, but each to their own.

that's funny.

oh wait, it's not.

anyway, hope she enjoyed it. Still very odd. Think she may have preferred a trip to the mall for ice cream or some face painting in the park, but each to their own.
    Oh hell, haha, I didn't mean my daughter... I don't have a daughter. Did I ever say that? When I said 'my girl', I was referring to my girlfriend, or fiancee to be exact.

She might have liked the mall for ice cream too or some face painting in the park, but I guess she's over that by now.

If I had a daughter, then no, I wouldn't bring her to a sauna.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen:
    I traveled around china for my honeymoon and I would so most places I went to (mostly in hotels after a long days walking) offered this kind of service. But a polite no always did the trick.
    It always seemed to start with a flick of the balls.