How not to apply for a job at GeoExpat.Com

What should I do with people like this?

Subject: free lane writer Hong Kong

Dear Sirs,
    I read on your site that you may need a free lance
    writer in Hong Kong and therefore I her would like to
    confirm my interest being photoreporter free lance
    based in H.K and specialized in Asia.
    Tip 1: Send us email which we can respond to. If you write to us with a wrong email address, or one that needs us to click on a link to "get your permission for us to email you" we're not going to bother following up.

after sending you for 2 times mesage relevant the
    requested need for free lance writer in Hong Kong

and after not receiving any reply at all not even for
    confirming the receipt of my mesage
    then I have to suppose that evidently you are not that
    serious as you want people to beleive

evidently it is a bluff to acract people to pay money

shall drow my concluion and talk around as much as
    possible about your organization
    Tip 2: Read Tip 1

Tip 3: Make sure you spell our domain name correctly when you tell your friends about us. Even better, write it down on a bar napkin, or print a few hundred business cards with our url on it.

As PT Barnum is rumored to have said

"Say what you please. But make sure mention me in some way and come to me I will estimate the value of your service as a publicity agent."

Tip 4: When in doubt, always choose to use the spell-check option.

computer aided

ah, how i love the option to use spell cheque

oops

sorry, I mine spell czech

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice
    How Not to Apply For a Job Top personnel executives of 100 major American corporations were asked for stories of unusual behavior by job applicants. The lowlights:

1. "... stretched out on the floor to fill out the job application."

2. "She wore a Walkman and said she could listen to me and the music at the same time."

3. "A balding candidate abruptly excused himself. Returned to office a few minutes later, wearing a hairpiece."

4. "... asked to see interviewer's resume to see if the personnel executive was qualified to judge the candidate."

5. "... announced she hadn't had lunch and proceeded to eat a hamburger and french fries in the interviewer's office - wiping the ketchup on her sleeve"

6. "Stated that, if he were hired, he would demonstrate his loyalty by having the corporate logo tattooed on his forearm."

7. "Interrupted to phone his therapist for advice on answering specific interview questions."

8. "When I asked him about his hobbies, he stood up and started tap dancing around my office."

9 . "At the end of the interview, while I stood there dumbstruck, went through my purse, took out a brush, brushed his hair, and left."

10. "... pulled out a Polaroid camera and snapped a flash picture of me. Said he collected photos of everyone who interviewed him."

11. "Said he wasn't interested because the position paid too much."

12. "While I was on a long-distance phone call, the applicant took out a copy of Penthouse, and looked through the photos only, stopping longest at the centerfold."

13. "During the interview, an alarm clock went off from the candidate's brief case. He took it out, shut it off, apologized and said he had to leave for another interview."

14. "A telephone call came in for the job applicant. It was from his wife. His side of the conversation went like this: "'Which company? When do I start? What's the salary?' I said, 'I assume you're not interested in conducting the interview any further.' He promptly responded, 'I am as long as you'll pay me more.' I didn't hire him, but later found out there was no other job offer. It was a scam to get a higher offer."

15. "His attache [case] opened when he picked it up and the contents spilled, revealing ladies' undergarments and assorted makeup and perfume."

16. "Candidate said he really didn't want to get a job, but the unemployment office needed proof that he was looking for one."

17. "... asked who the lovely babe was, pointing to the picture on my desk. When I said it was my wife, he asked if she was home now and wanted my phone number. I called security."
    18. "Pointing to a black case he carried into my office, he said that if he was not hired, the bomb would go off. Disbelieving, I began to state why he would never be hired and that I was going to call the police. He then reached down to the case, flipped a switch and ran. No one was injured, but I did need to get a new desk."

I have to say that 8. would be fine with me if it was a relaxed interview.

really entertaining

haha this thread got me a good laugh.