Eos 20d

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Eos 20d

The body only along Stanely St is a shade under $12K. Anyone seen better for one with an international warranty?

I've also been looking and that sounds like a good price. I happened to be on Nathan Road the other day and, just for a laugh, decided to go and ask in the shops there. They ranges from 10,500 to 13,850 for the body only!
    Even in Tokyo they are over 13k but the average here seems to be 12.5k so I would even be wary of under 12k.
    If you buy it and it checks out I wouldn't mind knowing the name of the shop so I can part with my hard-earned as well!

Checkout Photo Scientific, its the 1st store on Stanely off D'Agulair. Dont say 'Canon' as that tends to spook them. $12k is a credit card price, so if you want to walk out with a body go in with a wad.

For a laugh I generally go to Universal Audio in IFC2 or Pacific Place. The credit card price there was $12.8k

Did you end up buying one? I think I may go and pick one up between xmas and new year- depending on how good santa is to me!
    Is 11.5k still the best rate we're seeing? 298 Hennessy has them at that rate.
    I was in the UK a few weeks ago and they were retailing at about 16k!

Yes indeed got a mess of stuff from PS of Stanley St late last month including a couple of EOS bodies which came to 11.6k. It helps to shopping with a free spending tourist as your wingman.