Looking for a little help

Closed Thread

Cool Looking for a little help

I have been reading messages and thought you guys could help me find a house in HK .

the problem is that I have a budget of 8.5K - 9.5K HKD for an appartment. I am interested in a place which has a good view and is closer to Central (as I want to reduce the travelling time).... Any suggestions for areas?

I am already staying in an appartment which is 680 sq ft. will want to know about a place bigger or same atleast.

I am open to suggestions.

Shipps.

You could look in Sai Ying Pun and Kennedy Town. They're a lot of new apt buildings.

You can research the buildings on www.gohome.com.hk

Shipps

Try University Heights ( 5 minutes from Westwood ) or Connaught Gardens ( Sai Ying Pun ), Cayman Rise ( Kennedy Town ) ...

All the Best

Sankar

Try North Point/Fortress Hill/Tin Hau. There are some really good apartments available for your budget and apartment size, both old and new.

Personally I prefer older apartments because they are constructed and designed better.

From Kings road you are within 20 minutes of central by bus or tram, and right next to the mtr.

I have a wonderful agent who has moved me twice in this area. She also set me up with gas/electricity etc and negotiated with my landlord.

If you are interested in this area, let me know, I'll leave you her contact details.

Cheers
    debbie

Cool thanks for the suggestion

Thanks Rani, Sankar and Heisha

I did go around to these places as you suggested but for the given budget I had in mind....the houses were very cramped. We have finalized a deal in Kowloon side...good view and good interiors !! Thanks a bunch for the help. though for one year I will be in this house maybe next year I will again bother you guys to again help me out.