Like Tree14Likes

Nude in apartment

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by rocky22:
    After switching on my bedroom light on the way to the bathroom late last night I heard a burst of laughter from my neighbour who spotted me through her kitchen window. Her apartment is less than 3m away, it was 1:00am and I was in the buff!

My question is; Can I get in trouble for this? I know in Singapore they have tough laws for scenarios like this, but what about here in Hong Kong?
    Why have not asked this already, but, describe looks.

Also your neighbour, is she hot and single? Are you single as well? This could all work in your favour if all the answers are yes.
    hughiiz likes this.

My neighbour is married and not what I call hot. I always catch her looking from the kitchen with her Helper. I might see their reaction if I'm just in a towel tonight!! No kids around to worry about either

Quote Originally Posted by rocky22:
    My neighbour is married and not what I call hot. I always catch her looking from the kitchen with her Helper. I might see their reaction if I'm just in a towel tonight!! No kids around to worry about either
    Neighbour: "I wonder if it is twoo what they say about these western men...?"

Maid: "Oh, it's twoo, it's twoo"
    vmlinuz and hughiiz like this.

This American got fined $2000 for the same offense:

Last edited by flameproof; 29-09-2012 at 05:23 PM.

it doesn't say what happened... only that if convicted he could face jail and a fine.... it doesn't say that he did pay a $2000 fine.

Quote Originally Posted by carang:
    it doesn't say what happened... only that if convicted he could face jail and a fine.... it doesn't say that he did pay a $2000 fine.
    Not guilty.

A Fairfax County Circuit Court jury took less than 20 minutes Wednesday to find Erick Williamson, "The Naked Guy," not guilty of indecent exposure, for standing nude inside his Springfield house last fall.
    http://voices.washingtonpost.com/cri...ed-guy-th.html
    carang likes this.

Thanks for the info on American Laws, it's a bit different in hk I think... I have seen half a dozen ppl naked in their apartments in Hk over the last 5 yrs

Quote Originally Posted by carang:
    it doesn't say what happened...
    I didn't watch it to the end, I was too scared it could contain eye hurting nudity.

For me it's enough to know that you 'could' get into trouble.

Also just only 2 weeks ago there was a clash of cultures at a local beach with a very fat and hairy Eastern European man totally naked in the outdoor beach shower....very Very funny!

carang likes this.