Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dreadnought

clearing my loans

Closed Thread

clearing my loans

Hi guys,
    i really need help here.. i have 4 personal loan with 4 diffrent bank. i am paying like 7k installment for a 135k loan..because of some trouble at home i use quite alot money this month. i will probaly miss out some installment payment next month.. got few questions.
    1.do i need to let them know i cant pay them first hand?
    2.it really hard for me to continue paying this amount every month, anyine got any good idea what i should do next?

Thanks ..

I think you would rather tell them than have them come chasing after you.

As long as they are not charging exorbitant interest rates and that the HKD 135,000/- includes the interest for the period, then just keep paying until you have cleared it all off.

Assuming this is several loans of different amounts, so some loans are probably going to be cleared before others, thus easing your repayment burden in the interim.

i never miss the installment before.. i am working 7 days a week.. i try to apply for some debt clearing plan from banks but always got rejected... i just want to make the replayment tenure longer like 60 months.. it really take a big toll on my body and mind.. sometimes i just not feeling to work any more..any more good advise for me? thanks

If you're going through hell...keep going.

bryant.english likes this.