Award for cheek

Closed Thread

Award for cheek

My award for the cheekiest chat up goes to the bloke on the plane from Amsterdam to HK who tried to chat my wife up twice, despite the fact that she had a baby on her lap, our eldest daughter beside her and on one occasion I was sat next to her asleep (he thought, I was awake just eyes closed). It wasn't like he was sat near us, he made a special effort to come and talk to her. Credit to you mate for your daring if you happen to be a geoexpat poster.

Tips for enjoying a long haul flight (1) don't forget the passports and tickets so having to make an insanely fast return drive to collect them. Made check in by 5 mins (2) don't then fall over your trolley on the moving pavement thing so leaving yourself with a ****ing painful leg the whole journey (3) don't have a stinking cold (4) don't travel economy with a young child and a baby.

Welcome back to Hong Kong...

Thank you kind sir. Another baby Hullexile on the way we found out over Christmas. When I rented my flat it was just for me, now there will be 6 of us. I think I need to renegotiate my housing allowance (and have a vasectomy).