Taxes

Taxes

well,

I' m going to leave HK...so I have cleared all my taxes in fact i paid 06-07 plus an estimation of 07-08 which obviously more than the real taxation, but for safety the IRD use different parameters.
    they told me they will give me back probably in MAY or later!

1- thats my money why they should give me back later?

the HK laws allow my current boss to block the last two months salary before I leave HK, (also this for safety) so that if I would leave HK without pay any taxes he could use the holded salary to pay the IRD.
    I shown my boss the receipt I have paid all, but seems the laws still protecting him.

2- so basically I will see those two last month salary God Knows when....

3-I dunno where exactly I Will be...how can they pay me back...they said they need an address....so what hell? i cant travel?

anyone can help me to sort out those matter?

If you and your employer follow the process described here: http://www.ird.gov.hk/eng/pdf/pam46e.pdf you should be able to get everything sorted out quickly before you leave HK.

On another note, when is the annual tax payment deadline? Will I receive a letter in the mail with the balance that I owe to IRD?

It varies by individual cases but you you have been here for at least a couple of years then I believe it is normally 75% of the bill in the first half of January and 25% at the beginning of April.