Babysitting in Mid Levels

Closed Thread

Babysitting in Mid Levels

We have just moved to Hong Kong and I am looking for an evening babysitter two nights per week - preferably Wednesday and Friday. It is for one 2yr old and would ideally be from 5pm onwards.

Give RentAMum a call - they will be able to provide you with the same babysitter (westerner) as per your instructions. You pay more than you would for your armah/helper but it is worth doing whilst you get settled in.

Quote Originally Posted by Miriolid:
    We have just moved to Hong Kong and I am looking for an evening babysitter two nights per week - preferably Wednesday and Friday. It is for one 2yr old and would ideally be from 5pm onwards.
    Hi I am intereted in babysitting on the days & time you have posted.I am currently a kindergarden a.e,& I've got experience with working with the same age group.Pls contact me at
    92433419 JASMIN
    Thanks

Talking

Hi i'm Emily, a registered Child Care Worker, currently working in a Baby Caring Centre, experienced in taking care of 0-6 years old babies and kids.

I'm avaliabe to do the babysit with the days and times that you've posted. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected]
    if you still look for a babysitter by any chance.

Thank you.

hi i'm a teen looking for babysitting jobs, i live in mid levels
    dana

Im Evangeline and im 18 years old currently having a summer holiday for two months..i would love to baby sit..im available anytime..please call me at 67306630.

thanks

Hi
    I can work straight away, i've had experiences before, please give me a call.
    thanks 93786664
    kony