Looking for a mandarin Tutor

Looking for a mandarin Tutor

Looking for mandarin tutor, please send private message with your rate.
    Location Causeway Bay. Probably once or twice a week.

Hi,
    If you are still looking for a Mandarin teacher, I can help you. My number is 9669-1772.
    -------------------------------------
    Fee: $400 per 90-minute PRIVATE lesson. There ARE differences between teachers in their abilities and my fee corresponds to my skill.
    "To speak Mandarin like an educated person, you need to learn from an educated teacher."
    I have taken on teaching a CEO of a major corporation and discovered that his Mandarin vocabulary has been one of a factory worker. His communication style was very embarassing. Apparently, he has been taught by a factory worker-turned teacher.

If you really want to learn the vocabulary of a factory worker, I can teach you that too ......
    --------------------------------------
    I am native (China-born) Mandarin speaker, university graduate. I have perfect (standard) pronunciation. I speak fluent English and have very rich vocabulary (incl. business, finance, law, journalism, government).

Most of my present clients are CEO's, attorneys, journalists and finance professionals.

I have professional attitude, verifiable reputation, I am dependable. I have very effective teaching methods, also using mnemonic aids.

Over 6 years experience teaching Mandarin to major HK corporate clientele. Over 110 satisfied students.

Willing to teach all age groups; privately or in groups.

Willing to commute to client's location.

Petrm, so you are pure European (genetically as I understand from the other thread), China-born Mandarin native-speaker?Your parents must have led interesting lives - am intrigued by foreigners in China (especially mainland). Missionaries and teachers come to mind. Wow - I will certainly keep you in mind if I come across anyone needing help with Mandarin.

Smelling some "Teaching Triad" in the HK air... at 400 HK a lesson of 90 minutes. What bar?

Last edited by jp4u; 28-03-2005 at 10:49 PM.

Sabi,

Yes, I am European, but my Mandarin is very limited (though I have standard pronunciation). I already speak 4 languages, so I am in no hurry to learn Mandarin and Cantonese yet. My parents have led boring lives, but I am the one who loves excitement and challenge.

However, my wife is a native Mandarin speaker. She is so busy, I will have to stop posting ads for her very soon.

Last edited by petrm; 30-03-2005 at 05:01 AM.

I am a Mandarin Tutor

Quote Originally Posted by chikakeru:
    Looking for mandarin tutor, please send private message with your rate.
    Location Causeway Bay. Probably once or twice a week.
    Hello! This is Serena, a friendly, patient, and responsible lady from the mainland of China. I was born and grew up in the north of China and finished college courses and got degree in Beijing. I got the Certificate of Professional Teaching in Putonghua at the University of Hong Kong. I passed the test of Putonghua level and got the highest level. I have been a Mandarin tutor for a few years and have my own textbooks and special teaching method. My recent students told me I was excellent and they enjoyed my lessons very much. I can offer one-on-one lessons and group lessons too. I prefer to have group lessons, so you, your family and friends will save a lot of money, moreover, you will have partner to practice Mandarin with you. I will let you learn basic daily Mandarin sentences in a short time. I will take you to some Chinese restaurants for learing about Chinese dim sum,tea and culture. I will take you to super market for learning vegetables etc. I can take you to Shenzhen for shopping, for fun too. I will tell you many things you might not know. I am sure you will learn a lot. You even will be able to teach your kids Mandarin. My lessons given to you include Chinese Pinyin system(important ), characters(pronunciation, ratical, structure, meaning etc), sentence patterns, grammar,and so on.
    Tuition:
    Private individual: HK$3000-hk$4000 for 10 hours
    Group (2 students) : HK$2000-hk$2500 per student for 10 hours
    Group (3-4 students): HK$1500-hk$1800 per student for 10 hours

Trial lesson: HK$300 per hour, HK$400 for one and half hours.

Lessons can be held at your home, office or in a quiet and comfortable place, such as Paciffic Coffee shop, Starbucks etc.

Contact Information:

Mobile Phone:852-66095521
    Email address:[email protected]

I am looking forward to hearing from you.