procedure hiring helper w/o agency + ticket

Closed Thread

procedure hiring helper w/o agency + ticket

I have been trying to look for this info but seem not to be able to find the right thread. I am hiring a helper who terminated her contract. I would like to handle the paperwork myself. What do I need from her before she leaves? What do we need to provide? She is asking for a ticket going to the Phillipines. But I thought her previous employer has to pay that. But she was only there for 5 months. Do I need to pay for that ticket?I would be grateful if sombody could steer me in the right direction. Thanks!

no. you don't need to pay for her ticket. the previous employer is the one responsible for her ticket in returning home if she gave a one month notice. if not she will buy for her own ticket. your responsibility is the ticket when she come back in hong kong. I experienced that already.

I will take this opportunity if you can help me find an employer. my visa will expire this 7th of march and i am still looking for an employer to sign for me and work with them. thank you and hope to hear from you soon. you can contact me at 91725932.

yes you

the right procedure to process her papers is you go to philippine consolate with her and you need to provide the return ticket to hongkong but to return to phils she is the one who will provide or her employer who terminate her contract thanks

Me again....

Thanks a lot for your info. It's hard to know sometimes what to do with all the information....Hopefully I will have my helper here soon!