Winter camping recommendations ?

Closed Thread

Winter camping recommendations ?

I enjoy heading out to Tai Long Wan in Sai Kung during spring and fall for camping and hiking. Usually a good group of people there on weekends so not completely barren.

Anyone go there during the winter around CNY or will it be deserted. Restaurant open ?

Suggestion for any place welcome. Hoping the weather holds !

-Jonan

sai kung is anything but deserted when the weather cools off... we live in the country park and it is insanely busy every weekend/holiday year round...only exception? when it rains.

no idea if the restaurant is open, but my guess would be that it is.

It will not be deserted; we will most likely be there on the beach...
    I expect the restaurants to be closed on Saturday but open back up on Sunday.

Great to hear. Guess I will head out on Sunday. Enjoy the holidays.

-Jonan

Hi Howard

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    It will not be deserted; we will most likely be there on the beach...
    I expect the restaurants to be closed on Saturday but open back up on Sunday.
    Just a quick question? Broken a foot in a cast, happy to set up tent on or near beach what would be the best way for me to get on the 13/2 and back on 14/2. We do have a car and live in Tsuen Wan what would you suggest? We are use to hiking lots but on crutches and need to get away pls your experience would be appreciated. Cheers The One Legged Hiker. thanks Our phone no is: 65917645 no message bank text and If I dont answer I will call you. I have a dinosaur phone.