Woman's hair cut

Closed Thread

Woman's hair cut

Does anyone know of a good,reasonable beauty parlor for a woman's hair cut-Causeway Bay, Admiralty, Wanchai or Central? Also , a good,reasonable foot massage? Thank you

For a haircut try SalonEsprit in Causewaybay or Central

http://www.salonesprit.com

Thanks,Rani I went to the Central branch and am very happy with my haircut! Any thoughts about the foot massage?

I am sure that there are probably cheaper places around but my friends seem to be partial to Happy Feet just up the escalator in Central. They seem to do a large expat business.

Quote Originally Posted by dudesdynamos:
    I went to the Central branch and am very happy with my haircut! Any thoughts about the foot massage?
    Excellent! Unfortunately the Central branch is closing in Feb. Best to find out which branch your stylist is moving to.

Sorry haven't been for a foot massage in ages.

Rani

Merican

Foot massage

I go to Spa Zone on Robinson Rd off the escalator. 45 minute foot massage is $126 - about $10 cheaper if you go between 12-5 (happy hour). It is clean, new, modern and they do a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by rani:
    Sorry haven't been for a foot massage in ages.
    Isn't that what husbands are for?

Many places in Shenzhen for both. Near the Lo Wu border too. Plus much cheaper especially if have both haircut (Y15) and foot massage (approx Y25/60mins or even less in some places)(and the return fare added on will still give you change from $126)