Like Tree1Likes

Life Drawing - Artist's Model Registry

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I used to do this about 10 years ago in the North Point artists' village. It can be hard work maintaining a pose for (usually) 20 minutes so it's not money for nothing.

I'm interested in being a live model, can someone please send me some information about it and who I need to get in contact with.

Thanks.

Hey, I'm looking for life drawing models. Please PM me if you're interested!!

ife drawing model

Male nude model (Westerner) available for life drawing/art. Very experienced. Flexible with availability. Please contact me on here in the first instance.

LM

Hi,

I'm an Asian Male in my early 20s. I was born in Hong Kong, but grew up mainly in Singapore. I've recently decided to relocate back in Hong Kong, and am thinking of doing some life drawing modeling on the side to support myself as I try to settle down on my own.

I've done some life drawing on my own, so I've some idea of how a life drawing session goes, but I've never been a life model myself.

I won't be in Hong Kong for another week, so... yea.

Lemme know via email at [email protected] if you need a life model.

Cheers,
    Waine

If someone interested to have a life drawing model let me know: male, caucasian, athletic, etc.

Last edited by m art; 29-03-2010 at 02:43 PM.

Hi,

Any life drawing sessions I can join? Does anyone know? Thanks

Could someone PM with location of classes please, i don't want to model - am interested in taking up life drawing classes again.

Thanks in advance.

which are the studios that hire models? any interest can PM me,

You can try the life drawing sessions of Rhapsody, check them out on Facebook