airsoft veterans

Closed Thread

airsoft veterans

Hi all,

Just wondering if there are any airsoft guys in here? im new to the sport and would like to find others who are into the sport. I dont own any guns as of yet but was also wondering if anyone knew where i could get second hand ones as i dont want to buy new. Or even better if anyone is selling up?

haha i am a honkie airsofter but i am living in NZ now - though i do keep an eye out on the HK scene everynow and then. depends on what language you speak, if you speak canto then just lookup one of the local forums/websites (wargameyau is the biggest one i know of but i am sure there are more, i think discuss.com.hk has an airsoft section). if you are english only i do know of an expat kiwi who runs a group of mostly english speaking expats, and he does a lot of shipping of gear and stuff for us from HK to NZ

if you could put me in contact that would be great! unfortunately although i am half chinese i only speak a little. i moved here from the uk fairly recently.

http://aaobliterators.proboards.com/index.cgi

the guy i know goes by fightingcock on there

Hello, I just moved here a few months ago and I hooked up with" friendly warfare" on FB from guys on here. I have been to a few games and they are a good bunch of guys, I think that I am the only 100% English speaker but they all can speak it too so it's all good.

Hey lads, Carbacca and I know the same guy. FC-fighting cock. He heads up the HK Obliterators group.

Look us up on Facebook: Oclan HK.

We do noob friendly airsoft games pretty often, but most often in summers and winters when the uni lads are back in town.

We also sell Airsoft equipment/used airsoft guns on the page so killing two birds with one stone. I know there's at least a couple things up for sale right now.

thanks for the replies. I added the Oclan HK almost a week ago now but they have yet to accept =[ im really dying to get into some airsoft. still on the look out for some second hand primary and secondaries if anyone out there has some for sale?

just buy brand new...HK has some of the cheapest airsoft gear anywhere, and it just saves a lot of grief

Hallo guys,

We have a game this 28th of April at W28.

The event is in facebook. Here is the link
    https://www.facebook.com/events/128601733996164/?fref=ts
    If that doesn't work please PM me or comment here and I'll give you more details.

thanks,
    *A*