ROCK VOCALIST! (We need one)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by dtadeo:
    ana, my names don and thats my mobile number. if im not available to pick up the phone just leave a msg or sms.

hkfella thanks for the background info. so does it mean that u must play original songs in underground.
    I've seen the website and I thought Chris is a man.

Back in Toronto now - after 10 1/2 years in HK
    hkfella thanks for the background info. so does it mean that u must play original songs in underground.
    That's generally the mission as stated on the main page of their website: http://undergroundhk.com/main.html- but inside on the 'apply to play' page they cut you a bit of slack - to quote: "Bands playing 80% original music or more are welcome to play at future Underground events......All styles welcome. Sets are up to 30 minutes so an excellent opportunity for new bands too". Best is to go to the next event to get a feel and/or contact them.

Quote Originally Posted by CV666:
    I've seen the website and I thought Chris is a man.
    You mean from browsing the "Press" link? Mannish Girl ? - wasn't quite the case when I last met her - but that was a while ago.

oh well... as for now were playing cover songs. once we get a solid line up we prolly can start writing our own stuff.

whats ur favorite kind of music?

oh well... as for now were playing cover songs. once we get a solid line up we prolly can start writing our own stuff.

whats ur favorite kind of music?
    Mine would be Metallica and Iron Maiden.
    Last edited by CV666; 11-05-2008 at 11:53 PM.

do you guys play any dream theater covers? would love to see you pull that off! dont suppose you need a new drummer do you? I can play anything Lars can play...even the double bass lead in "One".

Talking Singer in HK

Hey guys,
    I've got a good friend coming to HK in Sept with a view to move here and pursue music full time.
    She's got a good voice and also writes songs.

Can checkout her stuff on LilyKiller.com and drop a line to meet when she's here in Sept if you're interested.

That offer is already gone now. Thanks for attention folks!

Quote Originally Posted by CV666:
    That offer is already gone now. Thanks for attention folks!
    i can do metal songs...