Like Tree5Likes

Rights to request a refund from a training course?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    20k to "find yourself"
    Buying a Mirror is cheaper isnt it. Look I found myself, its staring at me LOL

Seriously getting a refund is Non-Existent if you pay up full for training courses, even if the course hasnt started. Like everyone has said your credit card company is your best hope.

Can't you just 'fail' the interview? Presumably they'd have to give you your money back if they won't let you on the course.

Quote Originally Posted by usehername:
    Can't you just 'fail' the interview? Presumably they'd have to give you your money back if they won't let you on the course.
    I think for these training courses unless you fail to breathe then you won't fail the interview.

Sent from somewhere....
    justjoe86 likes this.

I'd be contacting the small claims bureau ASAP. And the police.

What gets me is, why would anyone pay upfront xxxxx$ for a course they may or may NOT be accepted into, without any knowledge of the curriculum or written info????

Quote Forrest Gump, " Stupid is as stupid does."

It's a long shot but is the Centre registered with the EDB?

INXS likes this.

Thanks Natfixit and Flat Hunter for your feedback. Appreciate it. I'm not sure if the Centre is registered with the EDB but will check it out.

If you signed a document in Chinese I'm assuming you may be screwed. The 'interview' was probably part of the enticement, to make you feel special/ privileged - I'm sure everyone gets accepted. Maybe if you make enough fuss they'll give you a refund but I doubt you're legally entitled.

Natfixit likes this.