Like Tree5Likes

Mtr child tickets

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Mtr child tickets

MTR child tickets are for those aged 3-12. But according to their conditions of sale, a child is deemed to be 3 years old if they are 95cm or taller.

If he continues growing as he is, my son is projected to reach 95cm at around 2 years old.

So what happens then? We have to buy him a ticket because he is 'deemed to be 3 years old' or we don't buy one and carry a copy of his passport to prove he's only 2?

Had same issue, just carried him through turnstiles. Job done.

Our daughter was a preemie and didn't reach 95cm until she was 4...she rode free until then...nobody will stop you to ask...

That's good to know, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by anothercanuck:
    Our daughter was a preemie and didn't reach 95cm until she was 4...she rode free until then...nobody will stop you to ask...
    I find it rather sad that you're OK with stealing because you can get away with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntfuttock:
    I find it rather sad that you're OK with stealing because you can get away with it...
    I'm sure your mood will lift after your next sex tourism golf trip to the Philippines...
    closedcasket likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntfuttock:
    How is it stealing? The mtr conditions state a child is 3 years old if they are 95cm or above.

How much is a monthly MTR pass (for an adult)?

Quote Originally Posted by OGQ:
    How much is a monthly MTR pass (for an adult)?
    From where to where?

I'm sorry, I come from New York, where you can just buy an unlimited pass. Is that not how it works on the MTR? How much are rides on average then?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast