Like Tree391Likes

You think you're turning native when...

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

When in HK I used to check the Heng Seng Index almost daily even though I never owned any stocks.

Got a big mole!? Got a bunch of hair growing out of it!? That's a good look! That works for me! I'll keep it!!!

jayinhongkong likes this.

I've always wondered about the hairy moles. Why do they leave the hairs there? I saw one on a man's face and he had shaved all around it, but left the couple mole hairs untouched.

My girlfriend says those people seem to think it would be 'bad luck' if they would shave that/fix that up.

Personally, I'd say a hairy mole IS bad luck, cause YUCK!, and you should just get it cleaned up.

Long pinky fingernails is another one of those nasty traits (although it's supposed to symbolize 'wealth). But I hate long fingernails on women as well. (I hate hairy moles on women also as well)

Quote Originally Posted by Yi-Long:
    My girlfriend says those people seem to think it would be 'bad luck' if they would shave that/fix that up.

Personally, I'd say a hairy mole IS bad luck, cause YUCK!, and you should just get it cleaned up.

Long pinky fingernails is another one of those nasty traits (although it's supposed to symbolize 'wealth). But I hate long fingernails on women as well. (I hate hairy moles on women also as well)

A "coke nail" is suppose to symbolize wealth.......oh the irony
    Yi-Long likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by closedcasket:
    A "coke nail" is suppose to symbolize wealth.......oh the irony
    I believe the long nail symbolizes they don't have to do hard manual labour (which would make growing a long fingernail a bit difficult)

Ironically, many homeless also often have long fingernails, cause they don't own clippers or teeth!

I often joke around about wrapping those mole hairs around my finger and ripping them out.

Yi-Long likes this.

I heard hairy moles were lucky and long pinky nails were for efficient nose picking.

You tell co-workers they look fat in a crowded lift to cause maximum impact.

...You are incapable of picking up your feet when you walk.

*Drives me nuts. Nearly shouted "pick your bloody feet up!" today at one of the staff in M&S as she loudly shuffled her way past me. Is it too much like hard work to lift your feet those extra few millimetres?*

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast