... when you stop walking up/down escalators.
I've only ever walked up a down escalator in IKEA to avoid going all the way back around.
When you quite like whiskey with green tea, and you can play that 15/20 drinking game. In canto. And win
You're seriously, severely local when you read through this thread and think, "Huh? Doesn't everyone do it that way??"
- When you go to 'yum cha' and it doesn't make you shit through a straw half an hour later
- When you call talentless local singers or actors 'artists'
- When you buy 14 packets of jumbo toilet paper and 65 boxes of tissues every three days
- When you leave your shopping trolley wherever you damn well like
- When you think the room is stuffy if a window is not open...in the middle of winter
- When you think it's normal to have to get a doctor's note when you take a day off
- When you list hiking and badminton as your hobbies but never go hiking and don't own a badminton racket
- When you routinely ignore armless, legless or burn victim beggars on the ground
- When you wear a tracksuit that says 'just do it' but haven't run since you were 12
- When you enjoy having 'gatherings' with friends
- When you stare like a vulture into other people's shopping trolleys
- When you cock your leg and fart in the presence of women mid conversation and just keep on chatting...and neither you or her bat an eyelid
- When you eat Cafe de Coral every morning and manage to even slurp on the bun
- When you describe food that you don't like as being 'not delicious'
Last edited by d-28; 16-05-2013 at 07:42 PM.