View Poll Results: Should the HK Government Legalise Cannabis?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

36 51.43%
  • No

25 35.71%
  • Yes. but with restrictions

11 15.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Like Tree178Likes

Cannabis Legalisation

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 30 ... LastLast

Shouldn't Special K should be legalised before Cannabis in Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Swannie:
    Hardly ever taken medicine, go to the dentist and no freezing. That's what it takes to look at myself in the mirror and be happy.
    Please go and see a head doctor

Last edited by shenwen; 11-06-2013 at 10:39 AM.

The Gutter.... I've moved up in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    Please go and see a head doctor
    Do you mean the 'one floor one Phoenix' kind of head doctor? I'd like to try that myself... any recommendations kindly PM me

Quote Originally Posted by shenwen:
    Gimme the painkillers doc

The Gutter.... I've moved up in the world
    dude! it's too late for reading! do you have the video I can watch?

Yo! who's got the J?
    LegalizeHK likes this.

UK's former top drug adviser wants cannabis and psilocybin mushrooms legalized:

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...icle-1.1370513

closedcasket likes this.

Uh oh.... you'll start the swannie robot again....

Quote Originally Posted by LegalizeHK:
    Before '97, a few of Hong Kong's top judges had pro-legalisation standpoints, but there was little interest from the local community. Some felt that this was because cannabis is considered a 'foreign' drug.

Last year, two Hong Kong judges again expressed support for cannabis legalisation here in HK.

http://www.scmp.com/article/83092/le...-top-hk-judges

At present, arrests for and seizures of cannabis are skyrocketing in the territory. Demand is soaring and there is no shortage of supply, and most of the consumers are now locals. While penalties for simple possession are fairly light (many get cautions or fines for their first offense), how does the Geoexpat community feel about defacto legalisation here?
    I'm with the judges considering that cannabis are less harmful than alcohol. Can't wait to see "coffee shops" popping up all over HK. Maybe will help some of the locals loosen up a little

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    One of the funniest things I have seen in Hong Kong, was when I was getting some custom metal fabrication done in Tai Kok Tsui. While I was in the office discussing pricing and lead times over a detailed engineering drawing with the eldest son, ( in his 50's ) the 80 plus year old father was on the other side of the office taking a toke of his 3 foot long, bamboo bong... Quite a happy old guy I must say lol

It really was a pisser, and to be honest, the best metal fabrication workshop I've dealt with in HK, that actually delivered on time and produced precise, quality workmanship.
    Hi Skyhook,
    sorry offtopic, very interested in ths shop you were at, was this a full machine shop?
    or the typical iron gate/steel door shops?
    I'd be interested in a percision machine shop, especially one that can do CNC.
    thanks!

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 30 ... LastLast