View Poll Results: Should the HK Government Legalise Cannabis?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

36 51.43%
  • No

25 35.71%
  • Yes. but with restrictions

11 15.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Like Tree178Likes

Cannabis Legalisation

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

CC, are you proposing an alcohol ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Gatts:
    If I would walk through a room of people drinking nobody would pour their beers in my body without asking me permission.
    With people smoking in designated locations you wouldn't have to be exposed to it. If you didn't like to be around people who were drinking, you simply wouldn't go to bars.

As for pot users being weak...how about Steve Jobs and Michael Phelps. Any questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Why not? And why it is important to you that the law be changed?
    I'm tired of seeing good people harassed and even jailed over small amounts of weed and for personal grows. If I did use it, I wouldn't admit to it in a place where it was illegal, would I?

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

A good bottle of wine lasts longer than a spliff. (er, or whatever it's called...)

I hear a good bottle of wine and a spliff go great together. You can roll a fairly large Bob Marleyesque spliff if you want to--one that would last you all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    A good bottle of wine lasts longer than a spliff. (er, or whatever it's called...)
    I would have to speed chug a bottle a wine to get me the same feeling as a few puff of a spliff, errr so I've been told cough cough
    scrambler, LegalizeHK and Skyhook like this.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalizeHK:
    I'm tired of seeing good people harassed and even jailed over small amounts of weed and for personal grows. If I did use it, I wouldn't admit to it in a place where it was illegal, would I?
    I would. I've smoked weed in Hong Kong, and a few other places. Spain is the only place I've done it in public, which it is legal to do so. Haven't done it in years as I found it really quite boring.

And yes, I inhaled.
    LegalizeHK likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    While short term use causes no serious problems concerning behaviour or death, studies have shown that long term use of cannabis can facilitate certain types of mental illness such as bipolar disorder or schizophrenia, especially in those who are to some extent vulnerable to such problems. I studied this at university and also have very close family experience on the subject, which I don't intend to go into further on here.
    Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Those with anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder and depression tend to be more likely to be cannabis users, but that may be because they are more predisposed to drug use anyway and may in fact be treating themselves without knowing it.

http://www.ibtimes.com/ron-paul-supp...bstance-397606

when in amsterdam I found that it was better to smoke the toke before gluggin the wine...

---> if u get pretty drunk then try to smoke weed u may well end up pukin....

LegalizeHK and closedcasket like this.

Ever toked on one like this, Claire? Americans don't put tobacco in their joints btw.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...eball-bat.html

Last edited by LegalizeHK; 29-05-2013 at 05:00 PM.

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast