Like Tree19Likes

Warm day today eh?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

The air has been that clean for at least 3 days in a row.
    And 35 degrees IS nothing, when we break through 40 I will make ayran, oglum

Last edited by Morrison; 01-06-2013 at 11:31 PM.
    Watercooler likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morrison:
    The air has been that clean for at least 3 days in a row.
    And 35 degrees IS nothing, when we break through 40 I will make ayran, oglum
    I doubt it. When it reaches 40, you'll say it's nothing. When it reaches 45 degrees, you'll say it might be a little bit on the warm side.

Same temperature with 90%+ humidity, no breeze and it would not be pleasant. Perhaps it feels a little worse because it's early in the season and some people need longer to get used to it again.

Last edited by Swannie; 01-06-2013 at 11:45 PM.
    Watercooler and closedcasket like this.

34c ........so cold

I'm to the point where I don't care about anything other than air quality....and the air has been fantastic the past 3 days. I'll take scorching hot and clean air over cool and polluted.

Watercooler and Dreadnought like this.

Quote Originally Posted by closedcasket:
    I'm to the point where I don't care about anything other than air quality....and the air has been fantastic the past 3 days. I'll take scorching hot and clean air over cool and polluted.
    Now if we can only have cool and clear days, now that would be progress. Nice if we can enjoy good weather without sweating a ton.

If your body is in shape you don't sweat as much

Watercooler likes this.

If your body is in shape you don't sweat as much
    True. But not in HK. Sometimes the humidity is such that your sweat don't evaporate and it sticks to you. So you constantly sweat here. Today and yesterday was slightly better in that the humidity was a bit less than normal and there is a breeze that can cool you off a bit, but on Friday, the day I posted this thread, it was darn hot with high humidity and no breeze. If my experience is anything to go by, we'll get more "Friday" weather to come later this month as well as in July.
    Last edited by Watercooler; 02-06-2013 at 10:36 AM.

when we break through 40 I will make ayran, oglum
    Did someone say Ayran?? Could with some for tomorrow

Go for it. Not sure whether the Turkish places in TST have any good ayran. This weather I dont even need to eat, just ayran and nuts. Still looking for good figs.