Like Tree24Likes

tattoo talk

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob:
    My grandfather had his wife's name (Nancy) tattooed on his thingy...

Nowadays, when anyone sees it they say; "New York?"
    I'm gonna chalk this one up to names being a bad idea.....but it seems like your grandpa is showing his "thingy" around more than necessary if this is a story he's told ya. Lol
    Stoob likes this.

I think he was jesting. Reminds me of this joke.

A young man truly in love with his girlfriend decided to have her name tattooed on his penis, her name was Wendy, and the tattoo was done while the penis was erect, so when it was not erect all you could see was W Y. Shortly after the couple was married and they were honeymooning in Jamaica, the man was in a bathroom in Jamaica, and standing next to him was a Jamaican man who also had a W Y on his penis.

The American said to him "Oh is your girl named Wendy too?"

The Jamaican replied, "No, Mon that says, 'Welcome To Jamaica Have a Nice Day'"

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:

A young man truly in love with his girlfriend decided to have her name tattooed on his penis, her name was Wendy, and the tattoo was done while the penis was erect, so when it was not erect all you could see was W Y. Shortly after the couple was married and they were honeymooning in Jamaica, the man was in a bathroom in Jamaica, and standing next to him was a Jamaican man who also had a W Y on his penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:

Ha ha, that joke was the inspiration
    Koen likes this.

Im not a fan of tattoos I even get bored with the paintings on my wall after awhile so cant imagine what it must be like to have them under my skin. Paintings you can change.

I think Beckham looks like a twot, not just the hair style but black arms the whole package which I believe is rather ordinary too.

Take that back [blush] ok not Beckham but tattoos. Yes tattoos look lovely on young bodies they do it all goes horribly wrong around about thirty anything older looks like trying way too hard, but then its too late.

Other thing is it seems addictive the actual process so many people cant stop until their bodies look like the back of a public toilet door. Though I like the "YES NO" tattoos on the palms of hands it must save people hours of stupid talk.

Exception to this generally are tribal tattoos which I like, but someone trying to do an Amazonian Indian impersonation just looks like that. An idiot. Piercings leave me feeling very much the same, navel piercings the worst usually encrusted with infection.

Cwbguy likes this.

oki_boy and iliketurtles like this.

^^so, it sounds like you won't be getting tattood anytime soon? :-D

Thinking about it. Just the one Across my knuckles, so people think Im the courrier and give me all their interesting correspondance and tips for the day.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7