Like Tree3Likes

FWP - Dirty Decanters

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation FWP - Dirty Decanters

At long last, slay the scourge of the dirty decanter!!!

http://www.pantry-magic.com/hongkong..._20130614.html

http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blo...53947#allposts

let the quaffing commence!

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

What are you having a go at? The brush or the decanter? In our place, wine never gets as far from the bottle as a decanter?

Fatelvis and MovingIn07 like this.

more the whole idea, it's a true FWP (First World Problem) when you are buying a fancy brush (it's just a glorified bottle brush!) to clean your decanter!

although, I do agree it's practically impossible to clean a decanter

Grrr, this whole FWP crap is annoying. PC hippy liberalism. Must I issue an apology for living in a first world country before I can express my silly little FWP and have anyone take it at face value?

Granted, cleaning an awkward glass decanter isn't mind blowing stuff, but it is nonetheless an issue that someone has solved. Great, I'd buy one, save me spending 30 minutes trying to clean my glass flower vases.

Why do people have to slap some condescending craptastic hashtag on it to make the other person feel bad? It's a cleaning implement, that cleans a specific shaped container. End of. I'm sure even the Romans had something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by kimwy66:
    Grrr, this whole FWP crap is annoying. PC hippy liberalism. Must I issue an apology for living in a first world country before I can express my silly little FWP and have anyone take it at face value?

Granted, cleaning an awkward glass decanter isn't mind blowing stuff, but it is nonetheless an issue that someone has solved. Great, I'd buy one, save me spending 30 minutes trying to clean my glass flower vases.

Why do people have to slap some condescending craptastic hashtag on it to make the other person feel bad? It's a cleaning implement, that cleans a specific shaped container. End of. I'm sure even the Romans had something similar.
    #checkyourprivilege

I read Dirty Dancers instead of Dirty Decanters I just might need more coffee.

kimwy66 - I think you need a nice glass of Malbec, properly decanted of course

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    kimwy66 - I think you need a nice glass of Malbec, properly decanted of course
    No thanks, I'm not paying HK prices for a decent Malbec. I'll wait until we tour round the vineyards in France and grab some cases or a cask. Forget the decanter, got a whole wine cellar to fill. Life's a bitch.....yeah, yeah, yeah, FWP .

Last edited by kimwy66; 14-06-2013 at 03:43 PM.

All I have to say is.... NIIIIIICE

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast