Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By wtbhotia
  • 1 Post By Raccon

Reptile shops in HK?

Closed Thread

Reptile shops in HK?

My friend is new to town and wants to look for a Chinese water dragon as a pet. I don't really know much about the availability (or legality) of keeping reptiles in HK. But are there are any (reputable) pet stores that specialized in selling reptiles in HK? And if so, where? Thanks.

Mong Kok: There is at least one shop along Goldfish street and another one in that passage between Dundas and Yin Chong street (where they sell the BB guns and RC models).

Watercooler likes this.

definitely go to prince edward (Tung Choi Street) aka gold fish street, a few shops there sell lots of different types of reptiles, your better off getting out of MTR Prince Edward stations Exit B2 and then walk down tung choi street, more reptiles shops up at that end.

Watercooler likes this.

Thanks, gonna tell my friend to check it out next week.

If you want something on the island side, tell your friend to go here :
    https://maps.google.com/?ll=22.26943...,21.8,,1,-0.56

The picture is old - there is now a reptile shop there with some very slithery and slimy specimens. They also have some huge turtles for sale.

I am reviving an old thread because I am heading to the MK/PE area now.

Any reptile shops you recommend? Specifically chameleons? This is more of a research and learn expedition for now.

Immediate replies are appreciated.

Thanks.