Like Tree36Likes

Expat gets jumped by 7 in Shanghai

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Azuremain:
    Hongkongers wouldn't do that, but them mainlanders do it to Hongkongers. Them mainlanders are the Plague of the 21st century. Uncivilized, vulgar, nationalistic, brainwashed human scum.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using GeoClicks mobile app
    What, people from HK would not rub each others' tummies, but mainlanders would rub the tummies of people from Hong Kong?

Quote Originally Posted by INXS:
    I you're from Hong Kong the only difference between you and a mainlander is British rule.
    ...and a stupid haircut and big f**koff glasses.
    INXS and jayinhongkong like this.

this type of comments have no place here. gtfo.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumbler:
    this type of comments have no place here. gtfo.
    Eh?

You're new here aren't ya.
    jayinhongkong likes this.

No way was it racially motivated. Cowardly? yes of course, but racist? Not in my book. Note the guy who sot the video was also expat. From what I can hear, no racial abuse can be heard - just some choice general abuse.

Anyone who has spent time in China and been in bars like this will know there is a very high chance that this expat brought it on himself (or was mistaken for another expat who was in the wrong - after all, we do all look alike)

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    No, I doubt that. He pissed off someone and didn't give homage to the right person. In the bars and nightclubs of Shanghai there are some very bad elements.
    The same could be said for certain bars and nightclubs in Wan Chai and Yau Ma Tei/Tsim Shau Shui/Mongkok.
    virago, jayinhongkong and Lootoo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by garycyk:
    Don't think Chinese have so strong nationalism as most high officials, rich guy and celebrities are pursuing a passport of the "evil west" countries

For eg. the NBA star , Yao Ming , gave birth to his daughter in US
    As you like youtube I post this for you.

The last 10-15 seconds is what counts.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=CG8Sw...%3DCG8Swct5B_s

Sent from somewhere....

Quote Originally Posted by INXS:
    I you're from Hong Kong the only difference between you and a mainlander is British rule.
    Not from HK but I know Hongkongers don't shit and piss inside MTR trains or stations or on a park bench or into a public litter bin or just anywhere no civilized person would even think of. Savages, and that's an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuremain:
    Not from HK but I know Hongkongers don't shit and piss inside MTR trains or stations or on a park bench or into a public litter bin or just anywhere no civilized person would even think of. Savages, and that's an understatement.

Daft racist.

Quote Originally Posted by garycyk:
    Bla, bla, bla, bla ,bla...
    For eg. the NBA star , Yao Ming , gave birth to his daughter in US
    Now how the heck did he manage to give birth to his daughter Did he have gender reassignment surgery, kept it secret and you just spilled the beans
    Last edited by elle; 28-06-2013 at 10:03 PM.